1. Data Collection
We collect your personal data on the Website, including through the items “contact”, “newsletter” and “customer account”.
Personal data are defined as “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person”; an identifiable natural person is “an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;”.
2. Data collected
The personal data collected on the Website are:
– your name, first name, email address, telephone number, address of usual residence, delivery address and payment details,
– information communicated as part of the message sent through the tab marked “contact”,
– information about your use of the Website recorded via cookies or other tracking devices: your IP address, Internet service provider, type of browser used, operating system, the pages of the Website visited, the date and time of access, or behavioural data relating to the analysis of actions and choices made on the Website.
When you voluntarily provide personal data about yourself, you undertake to provide accurate information that does not prejudice the interests or rights of third parties.
The data relating to the means of payment used on the Website will only be kept by us and by our contractual partners for the time of execution of the payment, unless you choose to keep your data online. In the latter case, you may withdraw your consent to the storage of your payment data at any time.
3. Purposes of the collection
The information you provide on the Website allows us to:
– improve your experience on the Website;
– provide the services or information requested;
– fulfil the sales agreement concluded, in particular by delivering the product ordered to you;
– send you personalized requests by e-mail;
– involve you in our interactive communities, so you can participate in offers, operations or games that we organize;
– ensure that the content of the Website is presented in the most effective way possible for users and their means of connection to the Internet;
– anonymously compile statistics on the Website’s activity in order to measure, in particular, the satisfaction and quality of services and thus facilitate the improvement and optimization of the Website;
– manage the security of the Website.
4. Use and sending of data
We are responsible for the processing of your personal data. We are, with our subcontractors and contractual partners, the sole recipients of said data.
Only the data necessary for processing your order or providing our services may be communicated to our contractual partners participating in the processing of your order (in particular, intermediaries for payment for orders such as banking institutions).
We only share your personal data with third parties:
– if you have given us your prior consent to the sharing of the information;
– when we need to share the information with our service providers, notably our technical service providers to offer you with the service you have requested; and
– when we receive a request from a judicial authority or any administrative authority empowered by law, requesting the communication of this information in accordance with the legislative provisions in force.
5. Right of individuals to personal data collected
You have the right to request access to your personal data, the correction or deletion thereof, limitation of the processing that concerns you, the right to object to such processing and the right to the portability of your data. These rights can be exercised by request addressed by:
– e-mail to the following address email@example.com or
– Post sent to the following address
According to the settings of your cookies, you agree to the Website storing information concerning your browsing, in particular to ensure the proper functioning of the Website, to establish use statistics as well as to optimize the conditions of use and the services offered on the Website